Upcoming Events Calendar
We update our Upcoming Events Calendar daily the moment we receive confirmation that an event is taking place at Naparima Bowl . The best way to obtain upcoming event information is by checking our website on a regular basis.
Code of Conduct
• Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
• Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other guests.
• During some concerts, the artists may request that guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and
avoid blocking the view of other guests.
• Guests shall not interfere with the event or the performers in any way.
• Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
• Guests shall adhere to the instructions and directions of theatre staff.
• Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
• Guests shall not block the aisles.
• Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
• As required by the law of Trinidad &Tobago, guests shall not smoke anywhere in our facility.
• Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
• Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher or to a Security Officer.
• Guests shall comply with requests from Naparima Bowl staff regarding theatre operational and emergency procedures.
The Naparima Bowl staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests' ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest.
We thank you for your cooperation.